About me
Hi, my name is Nour, I am nineteen years old and it’s my fifth session at Ahuntsic College. I’m studying Accounting and Management and I really like it. I always liked mathematics and finances. In two years, I still see myself at school finishing my program in Cegep. Now in five years, I see myself in University because I want to become a tax expert. So, I’m going to do a master degree. At the same time, I probably want to find a job at the bank near my house. Since I was very young, I always wanted to work in the finances' field, so I want to accomplish this dream. Finally in ten years, I want to open my own cabinet and I would like to do taxes of popular companies, like Costco and Walmart. Also, I want to invest my money and build my own hotels and restaurants in Algeria. That’s a project that means that lot to me. I start thinking about it since this COVID lock down. All these projects are where I see myself in the next years.
Comments
Post a Comment